October half-term – Time for some family surfing fun!
Planning your October half-term trip to Cornwall?
October half-term, the kids are off school! Where better to head than to the North Coast of Cornwall for a family surfing trip? Avoid faffing around with tiny plastic bags for your toiletries, long airport security queues and weird aeroplane food. Instead, make the most of the warmer sea temperatures before winter sets in and get your daily dose of vitamin sea while having fun surfing with the whole family.
We’re running group and private lessons on Mawgan Porth beach throughout half-term, check out our availability here – just click ‘book now’.
We have the perfect remedy for warming up post surf – treat the family to a deluxe hot chocolate with all the tasty toppings from Beach Box right next door! Or if you prefer savoury – grab yourself a delicious, warming Cornish pasty to refuel.
Or why not cosy up at the local pub for lunch? The furry family members are welcome too! Check out dog friendly pub – The Merrymoor’s Menu and wash it all down with a pint of Kingsurf IPA for the grown ups.
Fancy some other varieties of family fun?
Here’s some to check out:
- Explore the zen gardens at Mawgan Porth Japanese Gardens
- Challenge Mum and Dad to a race at St Eval Kart Circuit
- Meet the alpacas and their furry and feathered friends at Macdonalds Farm
- Escape the rain and get your bounce on with at the iBounce trampoline and play park – guaranteed to tire the kids out!
- Get your bowling shoes on and test your skills out at Atlantic Lanes Bowling
- Embrace spooky season and take a trip to Bodmin Jail for some Halloween fun
Need some help deciding where to stay?
Or check out our other favourite accommodation spots here.
We look forward to some spooooky surfing with you soon!