Things to Do
Lots of things to do and see!
We would like to say all there really is do in Mawgan Porth is come surfing with us but we would be lying. There are all sorts of amazing things to do and see in the area. Here is a list of just a few of the very many things to do.
- The beach has lots of rock pools and nooks and crannies to explore at low tide.
- Walking south to watergate bay for lunch or coffee ( 45mins one way)
- Walking North to Bedruthan steps beach and visiting the national trust cafe ( 25mins one way)
- Walking to the lovely village of St Mawgan via the bridal path and exploring the Japaneese Gardens ( 30 mins one way)
- St Eval go cart track
- St Eval candle company
- Kernow Chocolate factory
- Pitch and Put
- Not to mention all of the great local Pubs and restaurants