Fancy an easy-peasy, surf-filled, cider-fuelled weekend away from the Big Smoke?
Listen up you London lot! Worked out how easy it is to come down and surf with us for just the weekend? We have the perfect solution – by now you’ve probably all seen Pete’s exhibitionist escapades through our capital city, with a familiar face off the telly-box. But if you’re not a fan of flying, we have the perfect solution for you…
This is all thanks to a lovely man called Dan, owner and chief Jägermeister-pourer of H.O.F.N.A.R. Selflessly spending his time making sure those from the Big Smoke can come down and surf with us at least once a month, he organises some zooped up singles holidays to remember. What a hard life! Sound enticing? It should do. Weekends are spent taking to the waves in the morning, lazy pub lunch to follow, cliff top walks with epic views of our glorious coastline, a few tinnies by the barbecue in the evening rays, more often than not leading onto hours of dancing and Cheddar Valley at none other than Retorrick Mill
. They are always such a great bunch to have down; there’s never a dull moment when Dan and the troops are down from London. It doesn’t just stop with surfing: legendary ski trips, hiking and biking are just a few of H.O.F.N.A.R’s regular endeavours…
If you want to find out more, just give us a bell and we can get you in contact with Dan and the team, otherwise pop him over a wee message to touch base (and don’t forget to mention Kingsurf for an extra cheeky discount on some of their bigger trips, too).
Here’s how to get hold of him: firstname.lastname@example.org or have a gander at www.hofnar.com
These are the next few surf trips down to Mawgies with the H.O.F.N.A.R crew…
• 14th July, 2 nights, return via Stonehenge (£180 camping, £220 in a static caravan)
• 4th August, 2 nights (£180 camping, £220 in a static caravan)
• 4th August, 9 nights – SURF CAMP!
• 11th August, 2 nights featuring Boardmasters festival (ticket not included) (£180 camping, £220 in a static caravan)
• 25th August, 3 night bank holiday special (£180 camping, £220 in a static caravan)
• 8th September, 2 nights, return via Stonehenge (£230 camping, £290 in a static caravan)
• 27th October, 2 nights, Hallowe’en special (£180 camping, £220 in a static caravan)
These include surf lessons with us, return travel, campsite fees and a hearty breakfast cooked up each morning for you by the group leader. To just jump in the bus, it would be £70 return.
So definitely give us a shout if you are keen to get involved and are up for meeting some like-minded legends from near you.
…And just in case you’ve been living on another planet for the last year, here’s Pete, being Pete, and running around London in a wetsuit!!